Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Wednesday Wishlist


1. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Makeup -  I've been eyeing up the new Chanel powder ever since I heard about it launching! It can be used as an all over powder to perfect your look and give you a glow or depending on your shade choice you can use it for a bronzer or contour colour. My friend bought this last week and I was super jealous, I just can't decide which shade to go for!

2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - These are brand new from Nars but Wayne Goss has already given it HG status. I need a liquid concealer that isn't Double Wear or a drugstore one so I definitely would like to pick one of these up soon.

3. Topshop Chain Fabric Multiow Collar Necklace -  I've not tried out the chunky necklace trend yet, I like them on other people but my choices accessory wise are always pretty safe and because I'm so petite I just always figured they'd weigh me down and look a bit too big. I think they're a nice way to update an outfit though and some girls look so chic and sophisticated in them, it makes me want to give it a try!

4. Mac Neutrals Palette - I'm itching to have a completed double sided Mac palette full of more lovely neutral colours than I'll probably ever need. I'm starting to build mine as soon as I can get to the Mac store in Nottingham! The more videos and posts I see about them, the more I want a completed one!

5. Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde - Another must have product from one of my favourite brands. I must admit there are plenty of shades that are absolutely beautiful and I know when I go to the counter that it'll be hard to pick, but I definitely want to treat myself to at least one of these (I say at least because I shop like things will explode if I don't buy them)

6. Topshop Twistlock Luggage Bag - Soon I'll be moving house and splitting my time between living in Yorkshire with David and living and working at home with my Mum. I'll need a bag to come back and forth with me on my weekly travels and I love this Topshop one, it's no Louis Vuitton or Michael Kors but I still think it's classy yet big enough to fit everything I could possibly need to take with me.




2 comments:

  1. The concealer is amazing. Just sayin' #enabled x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have bought it already, eek! x

      Delete