Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover



Bi-Facil is a part water - part sillicone based eye makeup remover that I would happily describe as King of all eye makeup removers. All you have to do is give the product a shake to combine it, pour a little on to a cotton pad, hold over eye makeup, wait a few seconds and swipe off. It's just that simple. This is probably a little dull to have a full blog post dedicated to it, but trust me, it's just that good.

Although I double cleanse, I always take my eye makeup off separately. I have extremely sensitive eyes and even the most gentle cleansers that are said to be safe around the area make me blind and watery and fumbling around the bathroom aimlessly for a towel. Plus it's just a whole lot less messy not to get the eye makeup I've been wearing all day smeared all over my face - the way I see it is that you're making more mess to cleanse off a few minutes later. 

Yes Bioderma is good. Yes the No 7 one is good. Yes the Clarins version is also okay and various removers do the job, but not as quick or effectively as Bi-Facil. It isn't oily or greasy which I like, although it does leave a weird sort of film-y residue which I don't mind as it is easily wiped off or cleansed off.

Happy I am that I've finally found an eye makeup remover that doesn't sting my little peepers. Sad could possibly be the word when it comes to the price - £21. It is worth it and it makes makeup removal 10 x easier before a cleanse. That being said, Lancome often use this as a step up product or it is often included in free gifts and things so it's worth having a look! Would I go and get another bottle once mine is dead? Well I already have a backup ready in waiting so the answer is most definitely yes.

- Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good eye make up remover like this. I can't find where to get Bioderma, but based on your review I don't need to find it :) thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good! I wish they did it in Bioderma size though haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this stuff too, its definitely beats Bioderma for removal!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete